
I love Halloween! It's right up there with Christmas for me. In some ways it's even better because there's less pressure. Some years I go all out and some years I make minimal effort. This year has been somewhere in between.
I taught several groups of women how to make these little treat bags and made at least 25 myself. After being filled with candy, the bags went out in the mail to Santa Barbara, Chicago and Durham (you know who you are!) and have been handed out all over town.
The directions can be found on the Scor-Pal website. The only change I made was to cut the paper 4.25 x 11 so I could get two out of each sheet of paper. All of my Halloween paper scraps and stickers were called into action. I used a variety of Martha Stewart ribbons and although I didn't take a picture, the bat from Beware, a Close to My Heart stamp set that's on special right now, was featured on most of the bags.
Have fun but beware of ghoulies and ghosties and things that go bump in the night!
BOO!

Soooo cute!! I bet everyone loved them!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
~*toemi*~