Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kiss Me..............

I'm Italian! There might be some Irish floating around in my bloodlines, but somebody will probably pinch me today for not wearing green!

I have two friends who were born on St. Patrick's Day so I made a card like this for each of them:

All supplies are from Close to My Heart. The printed paper is from the Animal Cookies pack. The stamp is So Lucky. I bought it to use for Valentine's Day, but obviously it was made for this! I popped up the clover leaves with foam dots. I pressed a brad down into the center which really gives it a lot of dimension but is hard to see in the photo.

I wish Selma and John a very happy birthday and a happy St. Paddy's Day to the rest of you!


May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,

May good luck pursue you each morning and night.


~Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment