
I promised I would post my Mojo Monday cards this afternoon, so here they are. All of the paper is from CTMH's Notebook kit which is still available even though it's not in the current idea book. The stamp and embellishments are from miscellaneous sources.
Here's one more using the same paper and a sketch from the CTMH book,"Wishes." It's the same as one of the cards we made in Sunday's workshop -- an easy, versatile pattern. I think I'll add some stickles to the black chipboard piece to give it a little bling!


Great color combo. I like your use of the ruler as well. Fabulous job on the Mojo Monday sketch.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good life!
Terri E.
Beautiful! Love that butterfly! Thanks for playing! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Cathryn
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, I have an award for you on my blog, come check it out when you get a chance.
Deneen