
Deneen over at A Path of Paper has given me my very first blog award!
The rules for this award are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Blogging seems to be all the rage for CTMH consultants, so that will make up a good part of my list.
Just Ducky at Heart
Laurel's Place
Wizard's Hangout
Fancy Melissa
Miss Gingerdots
Paige
Jeanette Lynton -- Jeanette is the founder of Close to My Heart and certainly doesn't need an award from me, but I really enjoy her blog and wanted to share it with you.
Mojo Monday
The Last Door Down the Hall
Lemons2Lemonade --my friend, Lee (formerly of ScrapShare!)
CynM -- another ScrapShare friend
Brooklyn Tweed -- one of my favorite knitting blogs -- gorgeous photos
BabyCocktails -- more knitting (and cocktails!)
Well.....that's not 15 like the rules say, but it is Lucky Thirteen!!

Thanks Cathryn! I'll pass it along for sure. So good to "see" you! It's been a very long time. Have a wonderful weekend :)
ReplyDeleteCathryn -
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kindness in giving me this award! I've been down with jaw surgery so I'm just getting back to you but wanted to let you know I truly appreciate it!
Paige
Cathryn--thank you for sharing the love and the award! I always enjoy stopping by your blog--love the name! Thank you,
ReplyDeleteYvette